Dark Star and Friends

Watercolor on Paper by Winry Marini 1993


A story of a horse named Dark Star

Dark Star was a very old project. Probably between 5th and 6th Grade primary school. It was a story of a stallion named Dark Star. His name came from the Kentucky Derby horse name list.

He had an owner named Mike I think drawn by my friend/teammate, Lydia (Kisnari)

He had dark brown coat with a white star on his forehead. Gloria was his partner and Dark Star had many friends.

I did a lot of comics with friends from elementary school to high school. I also made comic with Alya (Dwiana). Later with Junita (Christie Siregar), Pidia and Yayang (Harley). It's hard to find old artworks since I moved house and went to the different island. And also there was no digital camera and scanner back then.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Horse (Equine) Art, Pencil on Paper Collection